Celebrating Life Ministries is a government recognized religious
denomination that has the authority to grant licensing to individuals in
Ontario to legally solemnize marriages. We are currently only able to
grant licensing to people living in the province of Ontario. We are
moving towards government recognizing in other provinces in the near
future. Here are a few things to know about licensing with CLM:
- We do not restrict licensing to people who have a
theological degree, rather we are looking for passion, ability
and giftedness as the criteria.
- We licence both men and women.
- All candidates are required to be in agreement with our
faith and value
- Every candidate is required to attend our two-day live
session. We understand that people do have experience, however
it is mandatory for licensing with CLM.
- Everyone is required to pay an annual membership and
- All clergy must remain active in order to maintain licensing